Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Little fish...

A few weeks back, one of my girlfriends came to town. She is from Clayton's hometown and is really good friends with both of his sisters. I was lucky enough to become close with her during our days in Calgary. We would get together every night to talk about our future kids (the dogs we were going to get), walk imaginary sticks, eat popcorn and watch Nancy Grace.

Koda meets his first "non-shiba" dog, Hades.
Jess brought her new baby (sorry hades), Lincoln and her, Kail & I decided to take the boys swimming!!! Now normally we have one of the coolest pools ever, complete with lazy river, wave pool & a water slide. Of course it was closed for cleaning & so we had to resort to the one of the only other indoor pools in town which was to put it nicely was, uh nice?!?!


I was the first to arrive & interrupted the receptionist from her personal phone call...whoops! I kindly asked, "Is there public swim right now"? Which she had to look up and then proceeded to tell me there was, until 4pm. I quickly corrected her, "4:30 actually", paid and headed into the change room which was covered in suds...yes it was that slow they were cleaning the floor mid-day. Needless to say, when the others arrived we decided to move the change room onto the pool deck and kinda just took over the place.


The one bonus was that we pretty much had the entire pool to ourselves & they did have floaters for the boys, so really if it sounds like I'm complaining, I'm not :) We had a race and just splashed around and it made for a very fun day. All 3 boys had a blast & we're hoping we can have another pool date soon!

Brylen Daely

Beckam Lee

Lincoln Fox


No comments:

Post a Comment