Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Back at er!

After a wonderful summer of pretty much doing nothing, Brylen & I headed back to the gym this month. It had been FOREVER since I'd done an actual workout & I'm pretty sure I was in better shape at 40 weeks pregnant, then I am now!


Feb 14, 2012-31 weeks preggers

 
Sept 8, 2012- 4.5 months post baby

My gym is great, I took prenatal classes there twice a week and I am now able to attend Mom's Time Out 5 days a week (if I ever felt the need to go to the gym 5 times a week, ya right!) & many other classes where I can bring Brylen & let him play.
Brylen & Beckam playing at the gym
I've enjoyed the few times that I've been able to make it to the classes so far. It gets us out of the house & lets me interact with other mom's, which I love. Brylen loves the loud music and watching all the other kids. He usually sleeps through part of it and if not he's definitely ready for a nap when we leave.


Tucker & Brylen

 

My favorite part of going to a gym that welcomes children? The extra interaction that I get with my baby. I don't need to feel guilty when I work out because he is either bouncing along beside me, strapped to my stomach or in my arms. I LOVE the classes that we use our babies to help us get in shape, its so much fun for both mom & baby and that is what sets this place apart.
Using Bry as my weight

Plank over baby, great distraction to that burning pain! :)


 
At the end of each class, Natalee plays a couple of baby songs so no matter what we have done that day, mom & baby get that special time.
 
"If your happy & you know it"
 

I'm looking forward to getting back into shape and feeling like my old self again. I have not been on the scale for over a month but at last check, I still had more then enough baby weight to shed (and then some). I'm happy that I get to do that while enjoying my boy!
 












No comments:

Post a Comment