Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Seriously...where have I been?

I've been trying to get back on the blog track AND as you can see I've succeeded terribly! I'm here to tell you that is about to change, oh I hope it's about to change.

The last 3 months of 2012 were both AMAZING and plain old tough. With the tragic loss of an extremely important family member I just couldn't find it in me to write. Since Jan 1 hit, I've been trying to get on the computer and start again and it's to the point of bugging me while I lay awake in bed at night, so here I am :)

Now with that being said...things have not slowed down for me. Its not that I lead a busy life but for some reason I find it hard to not only email people back in a timely fashion, but also to send a simple @$$ text....really? So to take the time to sit down and blog, well that's next to impossible. BUT I'm going to make it happen, because I miss it and because I have so many things I want to share with you.

Stay tuned....

PS-I understand that after my 3 month break, I will have to remind most of you about my blog, but I'm cool with that :) xo

1 comment:

  1. good to see you're back at it!!! Looking forward to more posts :)

    ReplyDelete