Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Update

So its been over a month since my last post but let me explain....

Between having a newborn, being away on summer vacation(s) and our laptop dying, I have not had a chance to update my blog. Since my newborn is now and infant, summer is coming to an end (yes tear) annnnnd we have purchased a desktop computer, I PROMISE to update this more regularly!

With that being said....my laptop is still down and out, which means the pictures from my second Regina  baby shower are MIA. Until I get those recovered, I'm putting a hold on that post. Please know I will come back to it as I have many people to thank and many pictures to show off!

I plan to write a quick "Summer" post, to let you know what went on and then start fresh, other wise I will be behind forever.

Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment